Why TMS is the Future of Depression Therapy
TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) is a revolutionary therapy used to treat the symptoms of depression.
It gently stimulates the areas of the brain that cause depression symptoms.
Safe & FDA Approved
TMS is FDA Cleared and
highly effective in treating
You can now live free of
anti-depressants and their
Covered by Insurance
Medicare and all major
insurance plans cover TMS
No Side Effects
TMS delivers depression
treatment without systemic
Only 6 Weeks to Experiencing Happiness
Step 1 – Relax in our reclining TMS chair.
Step 2 – Magnets will treat your depression.
Step 3 – Repeat for 6-8 weeks, less than 20 minutes per session.
In as little as 6 weeks, TMS therapy can provide you a future free of depression.
Life does get easier and it starts here, today at
ADVANCED TMS ASSOCIATES.
Visit one of our Natick depression treatment centers.
America’s Top Hospitals Using TMS Therapy
- NON-INVASIVE. TMS is non systemic meaning nothing enters the bloodstream.
- DRUG FREE. TMS has nothing to do with medications or drugs. MRI strength magnets are used on the treatment area.
- INSURANCE COVERAGE. All major insurance carriers cover TMS Therapy
- FDA CLEARED. TMS Therapy was cleared by the FDA in 2008.
- 7 OUT OF 10 PEOPLE BENEFIT. Clinical studies have shown that roughly two thirds of those with depression benefit from TMS Therapy.
Dr. Kinrys’ new book, Conquering Your Stress and Fears: A Treatment Guide for Anxiety and Trauma-Related Disorders, is now available for purchase. The book includes information about using TMS Therapy for treating Anxiety.
Dr. Kinrys has another new book available for purchase called Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide. It is a quick consult guide for using herbs, vitamins, and nutrients as well as exercise, mindfulness, meditation and more to relieve the distress associated with anxiety and stress.
Request a Consultation